Grab the last available floor in the former factory tract!
130 years of history
In 1889, a factory, today's Stiege 1, was built on the property Felberstraße 80. At that time, the area was unbuilt except for a row of residential buildings in Holochergasse.
The six-story factory building was designed by Edmund Schwarzer and built in 1905. As chief engineer of the concrete construction company Ed. Ast & Co. Hugo Gröger was responsible for the planning, as well as static calculations.
On the first floor there was an iron construction factory and in the courtyard an attached forge.
On April 11, 1891, the company "S. Elster OHG" was founded with the partners Johannes Ferdinand Siegmar Elster and Conrad Otto Ferdinand Elster.
The entrepreneur Johannes S. Elster founded the Vienna Gas Meter Factory in 1899 to serve the then new demand for gas-technical devices. The gasification of Vienna's street lighting was accompanied by the supply of gas to the households of entire city districts and later also to the outlying districts. The then new energy supply significantly improved living comfort for heating, cooking and lighting and quickly caught on. As a result, a steadily increasing demand for gas-technical equipment developed, especially meters, pressure regulators, shut-off devices, filters, etc.
The industrial manufacture and repair of these products took place at Felberstrasse 80 for almost 100 years.
The former gas meter factory, the S. Elster OHG, was converted into an office building with an area of 4,280m2 with a view over Vienna and Schönbrunn respectively.
The factory building is a combination of hall and storey construction. In the center is the two-story crane and assembly hall.
The facade of the building reflects the structural system of the building and is visually complemented in the lower and upper areas of the building.
The two historic wings of the building have been converted into modern offices with spaces starting at approximately 240m².
The office units on offer provide modern, flexible workspaces with the feel-good factor!
All units are accessible barrier-free and are prepared for the introduction of the communication systems available on the market.
Elevators were built in the courtyard on the outer facades of the two staircases and 14 parking spaces were created for the tenants.
The property is located just a few minutes' walk from the subway, which in turn guarantees perfect connections to Vienna's city center.
Furthermore, both the Westautobahn and the Südautobahn are excellently accessible.
All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Connection to public transport:
- Bus line 12A
- Subway line 3
Individual traffic directly connected:
parquet, stone floor, underfloor heating, passenger elevator, parking-uncovered, kitchenette, linoleum, fan coil unit
HWB: 83,71 kWh/m2